[TYPO3] [direct_mail] trouble rendering plain text

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jun 30 12:46:27 CEST 2006

Hi John. DMail works with TemplaVoila, but specially the plaintext setup
needs to be setup differently.
There's some info on the TYPO3 Wiki, on how to set it up
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila#Plaintext_newsletter_with_DirectMailer_and_TV

But an even better idea, is to drop the DMail extension and use the
TCDirectMail extension instead.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/tcdirectmail/1.0.2/

TCDirectMail, is much easier to set up. And easier to understand.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Robert John de Stigter" <robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.7766.1151663384.30412.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

Hi list,

Sorry I meant, does direct_mail work with TemplaVoila.

Greetz,
RJ