[TYPO3] HMENU bug?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Fri Jun 30 11:52:15 CEST 2006

Ah of course! I never even thought about the double pipe and standard
wrap...

Do I get a prize for trying the impossible ;-)

Somehow I suspected you might be the only one who would have an idea
about this, and I was actually hoping you'd answer! This has been
driving me nuts trying to get this to work (as I hate having to use a
postUserFunc) because it kind of defeats the typoscript options.

Thanks I'll try it and let you know what I find out.