[TYPO3] HMENU bug?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Jun 30 11:34:50 CEST 2006

>> I'm trying to build a simple HMENU, and I think I've found a smallish
>> bug. According to TSref tmenuitems property ATagTitle has stdWrap
>> properties, but they don't seem to get applied correctly.
>>
>> When I try to apply ATagTitle.noTrimWrap = |Link to ||  it gets
>> applied only to the current page level and elder pages in the
>> rootline. Any
>> child pages of the current one do not have it applied. Also it does
>> not get a noTrimWrap applied, only a normal wrap that doesn't
>> preserve the whitespace.

The double pipe || is reserved as a delimiter for optionSplit.
So you might be the one who found the only stdWrap property that doesn't
seem to be working inside menuitems.
AFAIK there is no way of changing the default delimiters for noTrimWrap.
So the only option you got might be an additional space after the wrap that
has to be removed

ATagTitle.noTrimWrap = |Link to | |

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian