[TYPO3] PNG fix for skin images

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 28 21:42:20 CEST 2006

Christopher wrote:

> Furthermore, if you really _must_ post to several lists at least wait
> a reasonable time--I'd say a few days--AFTER the first message BEFORE
> you send to the second list.

ok - sorry, that really bad. I admit to be impatient.
> "And btw. - no answer from the list does not mean no-one knows! Maybe
> you should consider paying someone..."

Well everyone are free to download my plugins.
I just tried to make skinning more flexible.
I would like to put into the next version fix for PNG images,
but if I don't get it work, that's not a big issue because
in my case that would anyway concern just alternative
module icons.
Anyway lists have helped me to create desired
installation and TS Config for userss/user groups level control.
User/ user group level control is not user friendly-
just for admin.
It should be like in B. Krafts kb_skinselect as
new options for user setup.