[TYPO3] PNG fix for skin images

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jun 29 10:46:05 CEST 2006

Hi Tapio. I don't use skins, but you can do something like this in
Javascript:

-- cut --
 <script>
 // Init function
function init() {
 if (!document.all) return;
 var imgs = document.getElementsByTagName('img');
 for (z = 0; z < imgs.length; z++) {
  src = imgs[z].src;
  if (src.substring(src.lastIndexOf('.')+1) == 'png') {
   imgs[z].src = 'clear.gif';
   imgs[z].style.filter =
"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='"+src+"',
sizingMethod='scale')";
  }
 }
}
 window.onload = init
 </script>
-- cut --

Once the page is loaded, the script replaces the SRC attribute with
"clear.gif" on all IMG tags (which uses PNG files), and instead add a CSS
"filter" to display the image.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1151520066.4912.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...