[TYPO3] "Template not found" unless FE cache is cleared

Michal Charemza michalcharemza at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 13:33:32 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan,

On 6/28/06, SassoNet - Stefan Gruendel <info at sassonet.de> wrote:
> Do you also get an MSSQL error message saying that the system wants to write
> a record to the database that already exists? This message appears in our
> installation together with the "template not found" error as soon as we want
> to view a page in the frontend.
Sorry, no I don't get this. It's just the template not found error
(but as explained previously, this only appears if the FE cache was
*not* just cleared).

(The only other error I get is with the news extension, where it gives
an "invalid argument in foreach" error. But I assume this is separate
issue? I still havn't got news working though. I may post on this
later with full details)

Michal.