[TYPO3] "Template not found" unless FE cache is cleared

SassoNet - Stefan Gruendel info at sassonet.de
Wed Jun 28 13:16:44 CEST 2006

Hi Michal,

this is looking like the problem I am also encountering when setting up
Typo3 with MSSQL. It's glad to see that I am not alone :-)

I think you have read my thread concerning "Use quoted identifiers" and
"ANSI NULL default" on the database which you are referring to.

Do you also get an MSSQL error message saying that the system wants to write
a record to the database that already exists? This message appears in our
installation together with the "template not found" error as soon as we want
to view a page in the frontend.

Stefan