[TYPO3] indexed search, no work properly!

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jun 28 09:03:40 CEST 2006

dave ashton wrote:

> Hi,
> My question was that I did put plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList =
> PID in the setup field of the template.
> If its not set to '-1', it doesn't seem to work. (also put + and - numbers
> to test and it still doesn't work.)
> Using typo 3.8.0.

I have used successfully setting existing uid.
Search for example in this page
http://finlayson.xetnet.com/Peitteet.2325.0.html

the search starts from

http://finlayson.xetnet.com/Familon-vuodekokonaisuudet.637.0.html

in TS Template the root page has
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList = 637

> Also, how do you specify which branches of the tree get listed in the 'From
> section' etry box.

I don't know how to define an extra field for that if
you want in frontend extra search conditions.