[TYPO3] indexed search, no work properly!

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue Jun 27 23:18:50 CEST 2006

Hi,
My question was that I did put plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList =
PID in the setup field of the template.
If its not set to '-1', it doesn't seem to work. (also put + and - numbers
to test and it still doesn't work.)
Using typo 3.8.0.

Is there an alternative to specifying the branches of the page tree you
search?

Also, how do you specify which branches of the tree get listed in the 'From
section' entry box.
Tried changing ' L2sections=0' to 1 but this just shows 'Level 2 and out' in
the dropdown box.

Regards,

Dave