[TYPO3] dataWrap doesn't work

Mohamed Azzouzi moa at systemfactory.dk
Fri Jun 23 20:48:02 CEST 2006

JoH wrote:
>>I can't figure out why the dataWrap doesn't work! I have seen examples
>>on this several places. I have some html and I want to put the page
>>title in between:
>>
>>mySubmenuHeader = TEXT
>>mySubmenuHeader.dataWrap =
>>   subMenu = HMENU
>>   subMenu{
>>     entryLevel = 1
>>     wrap < mySubmenuHeader.value
>>     1 = TMENU
>>     1{
>>       NO {
>>       }
>>     }
>>   }
>>}
>

> Well, since dataWrap is replacing the | character with some content, in your
> case it's replaced with nothing.
> So the wrap doesn't contain any | character anymore.
> You have to insert the | as a value for the TEXT to make it work
>
> mySubmenuHeader = TEXT
> mySubmenuHeader.value = |
>
> Joey

Hi Joey
Thanks for immediate response. But it still don't work :-(
I added this:
mySubmenuHeader.value = A|A
The A and A showd around the sub menu but all I write in the dataWarp
don't shop up. I tried to add the {page:title} in the value line but it
didn't make it too.
Do I have to declare something special in the beginning of my script or so?
Azzouzi