[TYPO3] dataWrap doesn't work

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jun 22 23:37:18 CEST 2006

> I can't figure out why the dataWrap doesn't work! I have seen examples
> on this several places. I have some html and I want to put the page
> title in between:
>
> mySubmenuHeader = TEXT
> mySubmenuHeader.dataWrap =
>    subMenu = HMENU
>    subMenu{
>      entryLevel = 1
>      wrap < mySubmenuHeader.value
>      1 = TMENU
>      1{
>        NO {
>        }
>      }
>    }
> }

Well, since dataWrap is replacing the | character with some content, in your
case it's replaced with nothing.
So the wrap doesn't contain any | character anymore.
You have to insert the | as a value for the TEXT to make it work

mySubmenuHeader = TEXT
mySubmenuHeader.value = |

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian