[TYPO3] Dreamweaver and Typo3

Jamie Lawrence Jenner forums at webgremlins.net
Tue Jun 20 10:38:35 CEST 2006

hi There,

I think you are getting crossed wires here.

What Typo3 requires, is ANY template of html (or css). Thats it! how you
create your template is completely up to you.

You can use these extensions, then copy the html into a file, then import it
into Typo3 (along with any required assets.....css files and image etc)

All content is then inserted from within Typo3 after you have mapped your
content areas using templa voila.

Jamie