[TYPO3] Dreamweaver and Typo3

Tine Müller tinem at email.dk
Tue Jun 20 09:27:44 CEST 2006

"Simon Browning" wrote
> Yes and no.  Once the page templates have been created we bring them into
> Typo3 and map them with templavoila.  After that Dreamweaver is for the
> most part out of the picture, though we still use it for tweaking the
> stylesheet.
>
> One of the great things about typo3 is that it can be implemented with
> pretty much any design, it doesn't really matter whether you code by hand,
> use Dreamweaver, Golive, Frontpage (yuck!) or whatever.  Have a look at
> the showroom newslist, there are some great examples in there .. or the
> references on typo3.com (http://typo3.com/References.1249.0.html), pretty
> much any of those could have been created with Dreamweaver.

Thanks very much to all that have answered me.

So you are saying that I can take a site which uses Dreamweaver Templates
http://www.dreamweavermx-templates.com/tutorials/tutnewtemplate.cfm and make
it to a Typo3 site? But what about the extensions used in Dreamweaver
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm#loc=en_us&view=sn120&viewName=Dreamweaver%20Exchange>
and especially from projectseven
http://www.projectseven.com/extensions/listing.htm?

I have bought this book
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1904811418/203-0359226-1978364?v=glance&n=266239>
and I thought that I could read about this in this book. What Chapter/Pages
should I read? Or should I read the Golive tutorial as Alex say?

Simon mentioning a Showroom newslist but I can't find it but have found the