[TYPO3] Rendering of content element text with image in version 4.0

Falk Walter falkwalter at gmx.de
Fri Jun 16 19:33:57 CEST 2006

Dear all,

I have a very strange problem with an installation after migrating from 3.8.0 to 4.0: Although I checked to change the rendering of the content elements "text with images" and "images" in the upgrade wizard they keep being wrapped in tables...
I even set [SYS][compat_version] = 4.0.0. But no change.

On a local installation, everything works fine... I compared the TS using the  Object Browser. Everything is the same.

Does anyone has an advice. I really do NOT want to hack the class.tslib_content.php where the table is rendered...

Cheers
Falk
"Alles wird gut!"

Falk Walter
La Casa Roja
General Silva 699
Miraflores, Lima
Peru

Tel: +51 (1) 4 47 71 75

Billiger von Deutschland nach Peru anrufen mit:
http://www.tarif4you.de/tarife/0051.html

oder doch wieder mit der Telekom:
http://www.ausland-telefonieren.de/Vorwahl/Vorwahlnummer/guenstiger_Tarif/Peru.html

(Bitte benachrichtigt mich, falls die Links nicht mehr
gültig sein sollten...)