[TYPO3] Howto use TBE_browser_recordList

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:35:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'd like to create a BE Module with a listing for a specific db table.

I want to have something very similar to Web>List, but with some
custom column manipulation.

I've looked into the code but it is very dark to me. Is there
something to undestand wher to start and to to gather those pieces ?

Thanks

PS : I already have something good with a custom table, not using any
recordList class, but I can't get right with versioning and workspace,
that's why I'd like to stick to the good stuff used in Web>List.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web