[TYPO3] fileLink?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Sun Jun 11 20:49:34 CEST 2006

Hi Tyler. I misread what you wanted to do, I was thinking of the "filelist"
property, not the "filelink" sorry.
But here's an example on how to use "filelink" (More or less the same as in
TSRef)

lib.filelink = COA
lib.filelink {
  wrap = <table>|<table>
  10 = TEXT
   # This Is the NAME of the file you want to display using the "filelink"
property.
  10.value = myfile.jpg
  10.filelink {
    # This Is the PATH to the file you want to display
    path = fileadmin/templates/images/
    icon = 1
    icon.wrap = <td> | </td>
    size = 1