[TYPO3] fileLink?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Jun 12 10:16:39 CEST 2006

*sigh*

Thanks so much Peter - you've been immensely helpful!

Its great to know that what i was doing was actually correct all along,
and that i did fully understand what TSref was saying... the problem
existed more as a miscommunication between a colleague and myself... I
was using/given the wrong path therefore it wouldn't make the link
because as far as typo3 was concerned the file didn't actually exist!

Cheers,
Tyler