[TYPO3] BE user rights - How would you do it?

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Jun 7 21:27:23 CEST 2006

Hi!
I would like to know, how you would create the BE userrights, if you
have the following situation:
  - workspaces
  - workflow
  - German/English version of your page
  - 8 Admins
  - unlimited non-admins, seperated into
   - users with all editing/publishing rights, but no admin rights
   - users with editing and publishing rights of a part
   - users with publishing rights
   - users with editing rights
   - users with rights to edit but not create elements

  the same for news elements

Is there a tutorial, how to do all that stuff? I have about 760 BE
members.. Most of them are non-admin users with only a limited access to
a small part of the site..

Any ideas apreciated
Andreas