[TYPO3] Menu's - Multiple rollover

Jacob sørensen jsd at e-privat.dk
Tue Jun 6 14:38:09 CEST 2006

Hey Guys,

I’ve got a menu which basically looks like:

##Rollover
	RO = 1
	subst_elementUid = 1
	RO_chBgColor = #ECECEB | transparent | 1tmenu

I wanted to know if it’s possible to make multiple roll overs – I want the td with id=”1tmenu” to have its background change to orange on mouseover and I want the td in id=”2tmejavascript:comctrcmd('action','send');
Sendnu” to be green on mouse over.
I can’t use simple mouse over because u can’t make it “freeze” when submenu objects are active, so if u use mouseover the bgcolor of the td will change while u cycle in its submenu objects.

Anyone got an idea on how to make it? :)

FYI: - It's a HMenu with TMENU LAYERS
menu = HMENU
	menu{
		1 = TMENU_LAYERS