[TYPO3] IE update: users need to activate ActiveX and flash elements (with rlmp_flashdetection)

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 6 14:17:16 CEST 2006

There's another extension for embedding flash objects, which doesn't suffer from
this 'IE update':
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/rb_flashobject/0.1.0/

It's based on a widely used flash detection script from
http://blog.deconcept.com/flashobject/

It should be possible to use this script for embedding flash menu's.

Cheers,
Loek