[TYPO3] tt_news no break before more

Jernej Zorec jernej.zorec at agenda.si
Mon Jun 5 12:30:27 CEST 2006

Hi !

I need some help regarding the tt_news extension.
When I have a preview of the news in the list view I have something like
this:

------------

NEWS TITLE

news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text ...
[more]

------------

I want the [more] link to be in the same line as the ... (three dots).
Like that:

------------

NEWS TITLE

news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text news text news text news text ... [more]

------------

How do I do that ? A assume that it also has something to do with the
css_styled_content, because HTML source looks like this:

------------
<h2>NEWS TITLE</h2>
news text news text news text news text news text news text news text
news text news text </p> <a
href="index.php?id=1268&amp;tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=17&amp;tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=5&amp;cHash=7fbac7a95d"
title="text">[more]</a>

And the tt_news template:
  <h2>###NEWS_TITLE###</h2>
  ###NEWS_SUBHEADER###
<!--###LINK_ITEM###-->###MORE###<!--###LINK_ITEM###-->