[TYPO3] Joomla! vs. Typo3

Jacob Floyd techgurufloyd+typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:21:25 CEST 2006

Sean Gonsman wrote:
> Has anyone used Joomla? Does anyone have any good information that would
> give one the advantage over the other?  I have used Typo3 to develop one
> site and I have done a comparison at cmsmatrix.org.  Now I am just
> looking for real world comments.  Thanks.
>
> -Sean

I briefly looked into Joomla a week or two ago (as in on cmsmatrix.org
and looking at list of features). The one reason, I didn't switch is
fine-grained user control. It seems to me that the user/group/acl and
workflow/workspace is a more mature here at Typo3. But of course, I
might be biased towards Typo3 as its what I've been using for a while.

Jacob Floyd