[TYPO3] Different background colour for each page.

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Sun Jun 4 20:18:40 CEST 2006

Hi Tobias,

Tobias Grønlund wrote on 04.06.2006 14:03:
> What happened to the friendly tone of the newsgroup?

Well, I don't see anything unfriendly in the answer of Christopher.
Nazeel asked a simple question and got a simple answer. The follow up
question he posted could not get any satisfying answer because Nazeel
did not provide any useful information about what he wants to do.

Christopher took his time to point this out and give some hints how to
describe the problem and post a message in expectation of getting a
useful answer. I think this is more friendly than ignoring the post at all.

There are mailinglist rules and if Nazeel had read them he probably
would have known how to describe the context in which he wants to know
if TYPO3 could handle different background colors.

Regards
Patrick