[TYPO3] ELSE in stdWrap->if

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Sat Jun 3 20:21:00 CEST 2006

hello,

I'm quite unsure how to solve the problem when I need to use IF-THEN-ELSE
statement within TS.

I'd like to have an iFrame's src depending on a GPvar.

temp.iframeContent = TEXT
temp.iframeContent {
	value = <iframe id="ifMn" name="ifMn" src="{GPvar:iFrameSrc}"
frameborder="0"></iframe>
	insertData = 1
}
this works, yet I need to have a default value in src="" string when there
is no value for GPvar:iFrameSrc.
How could I solve this? I'd like to have some default src value.

I have an html template, I parse it using automaketemplate and replace
something like <iframe id="ifMn" name="ifMn" src="defsrc"
frameborder="0"></iframe> with the temp.iframeContent.
It works exept where there is no GPvar:iFrameSrc...

The other concept would be to parse/replace <iframe..> only where the
GPvar:iFrameSrc is set.

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project