[TYPO3] VTS strange problem - SOLVED (form fields name and email)

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat Jun 3 08:55:42 CEST 2006

This has actually nothing to do with VTS but the form fields "name" and
"email". As finnish I had translated them to my customers and this was
the reason vts didn't recognize the forms sent and neither did the forms
"know" to put the finnish "nimi" to the sender name field in the mail..
So quite simple..

Solution: One mustn't change the names of the fields "name" or "email",
do not even change the case.