[TYPO3] Reliable FE News submit for IE/rte_htmlarea

John Kallies jkallies at majorninth.com
Sun Jun 4 06:42:14 CEST 2006

Hi Antonio,

Thanks for responding. I like news_feedit, and it works great for me
with Firefox (the mth libraries are still a little stubbed out with
debug code, but the author keeps making updates and the extension is
valuable with a great future).

I see your previous posts on this very issue (the combination of
news_feedit and rte_htmlarea bringing about the "operation aborted"
error). What did you discover? How did you make news_feedit work with IE?

Thank you again...
John Kallies