[TYPO3] TinyMCE and spellchecker

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jun 2 17:21:43 CEST 2006

Hi

I read
http://tinyrte.outraxx.de/spellchecker0/

and tried to follow instructions

The problem is that the spellchecker list *only* English in the drop-
down-menu even if I have defined four (fi,en,se,de)

typo3conf/ext/tinyrte/class.tx_tinyrte_base.php:

spellchecker_languages :
"+Finnish=fi,Swedish=se,Deutsch=de,Englisch=en,"

typo3conf/ext/tinyrte/tiny_mce/plugins/spellchecker/config.php:

$spellCheckerConfig['default.language'] = 'fi';
$spellCheckerConfig['default.mode'] = PSPELL_FAST;

typo3conf/ext/tinyrte/tiny_mce/plugins/spellchecker/editor_plugin.js

tinyMCE.importPluginLanguagePack('spellchecker','fi,en,se,de,dk');

I tried with sv - stopped working totally