[TYPO3] Problems with DAM and Indexing by foldername

Brian Skafte brian at linkfactory.dk
Mon Jul 31 12:40:11 CEST 2006

We´re having problems with DAM and Indexing by foldername. Anyone else
experiencing these problems?

We´ve setup categories matching the directory-names in the MEDIA folder.
By using the module MEDIA>indexing + selecting "categorize from
foldernames" and "use fuzzy indexing" we try to index the files with
corresponding categories.

After processing the files are indexed fine, but no categories are
assigned to the files - we´re running latest typo3 version and latest
DAM version.

anyone else having these problems or maybe even a solution?

Best regards.
Brian Skafte