[TYPO3] da_newsletter_subscription - on the main & second page

Igor Timofeev etern at list.ru
Tue Jul 25 07:18:01 CEST 2006

Hello,

I want to use da_newsletter_subscription to have subscription form on my
main page.

I created second level page with this plugin. On the main page I
inserted CE "records", pointing to that plugin from second-level page.
But after user submits email, next page he'll see is the same main page.
I want it to be second level page with  da_newsletter_subscription
plugin proceeding.

Can't figure it out how to split initial form and all other stuff to be
on different pages. I'm stumble here ;)

Thank you for any help.

--
Wbr, Igor Timofeev