[TYPO3] Problem getting lumophpinclude working

Thomas Willert thomas at willert.dk
Sun Jul 23 21:12:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

I am having a problem the extension 'lumophpinclude' to work.

I have followed the online documentation:

- create a content element with the lumophpinclude plugin
- uploaded a local php script (named something.inc) containing of "<?
echo "Hello World!" ?>"
- left all other fields empty or to their defaults
- save and view

When viewing the page there is no "Hello World!" anywhere. I am using
TYPO3 version 4.0 and lumophpinclude version 1.1.1.

I am fairly new to TYPO3 so maybe I am missing something obvious?

Cheers!

Thomas Willert