[TYPO3] SSI

Billy L. Irwin wb4bli at charter.net
Sun Jul 23 20:03:26 CEST 2006

I am very sorry for it going across the other lists.

Thanks for the help, but that isn't doing what I want. I am going to try and
explain it in more detail.

I have a file called newsdata.html located in
/fileadmin/template/non-cgi/ssi/newsdata.html

This file is used by another program called Ikonboard. This file will be
updated by its own software. We did try todo it with the multimedia
function, but when the file is updated it doesn’t take affect in typo3.

I is like the code is actually being cached from the file and not being
grabbed everytime someone comes to the page. We did check the box that says
do not cache. That still didn't help.

Thanks

Billy