[TYPO3] Sub-Templates?

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 22 09:14:41 CEST 2006

The problem with your suggestion, Erik, is that if I had to change
something to the general CSS style, I would have to go through every CSS
copy to make the changes.. which may be a hassle - no?  However, other
then that concern, this does seem a bit more easy then the other
alternatives.

Bernd and Christopher, I am a little confused at your approaches.  Do I
place that TS code in my current master template?  Do I have to do
anything to my TemplaVoila settings, or the Data Structure or anything
like that?  As Erik said, my banner is only defined in the CSS and the
.html file.  I assume I would have to address it with TV, or no?