[TYPO3] Joomla! vs. Typo3

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Jul 20 09:45:03 CEST 2006

Hi!

Sean Gonsman wrote:
> Has anyone used Joomla? Does anyone have any good information that would
> give one the advantage over the other?  I have used Typo3 to develop one
> site and I have done a comparison at cmsmatrix.org.  Now I am just
> looking for real world comments.  Thanks.

In case if you did not know, Secunia (security company) released the
following bulletins about Mambo/Joomla for the past week (only one week!):

[SA21082] Mambo VideoDB Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21079] Mambo-SMF Forum Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21077] Mambo LoudMouth Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21068] Joomla PollXT Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21059] Joomla Joomlaboard Component "sbp" File Inclusion
Vulnerability
[SA21055] Mambo SiteMap Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21053] Joomla com_hashcash Component File Inclusion Vulnerability
[SA21044] Mambo / Joomla perForms "mosConfig_absolute_path" File
Inclusion

Eight security bulletins withing one week...

Dmitry.