[TYPO3] best expanding/collapsing menu?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Jul 19 12:43:08 CEST 2006

Hi!

LarryB wrote:
> Great, that sounds like what I'm looking for. I did a search for
> "jsSlideOutMenu" on Google but nothing came up, while "SlideOutMenu"
> gave a variety of choices, such as, for example, this:
> http://www.squidfingers.com/code/dhtml/?id=slideoutmenu
>
> If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you can post the code for the menu
> you're using? (Or post a link to jsSlideOutMenu, if that's what it was?)

I was wrong about the name, sorry. It was so much time ago...

See this: http://youngpup.net/2004/transmenus This is a current version
of what I used. I cannot share code because it was a commercial project.
It did not succeed (as project) but I am still bound by NDA. Menu was
working very well in TV pages.

Dmitry.