[TYPO3] best expanding/collapsing menu?

LarryB l34028836 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:25:43 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitry,

Great, that sounds like what I'm looking for. I did a search for
"jsSlideOutMenu" on Google but nothing came up, while "SlideOutMenu"
gave a variety of choices, such as, for example, this:
http://www.squidfingers.com/code/dhtml/?id=slideoutmenu

If it's not too much trouble, perhaps you can post the code for the
menu you're using? (Or post a link to jsSlideOutMenu, if that's what it
was?)

Larry