[TYPO3] mod_cache

Enno Gorke info2005 at headrotation.com
Wed Jul 19 11:13:20 CEST 2006

Hi Nagita.

Cache-Control Headers are also used by squid and every other caching
mechanismen (mod_cache) to figure out if a given page may be cached (or
is still valid from the cache) or not.

Apache doesn't cache per se, it needs certain modules like mod_cache to
enable caching. But I don't have any experience with these.

Squid itself is very well documented and highly configurable, a good
starting point is: http://www.squid-cache.org/

Regards,
Beat