[TYPO3] Firefox and rtehtmlarea typo3browsers open homepage of

Alex Hobbs alexjhobbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 02:09:52 CEST 2006

Hi Ryan.

I tried downgrading again, and still the same problem. It's almost as
if the rte can't find the browse_link.php file. Maybe a path problem?

In regards to the h1, h2, and img problem, check your TSconfig to see if
RTE.default.proc.allowTags
RTE.default.proc.allowTagsOutside
RTE.default.HTMLparser_rte.allowTags
includes them