[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Jul 13 02:00:28 CEST 2006

> I have created a few (5-6) small sites based on Typo3 for small
> businesses, non-profits, and clubs. For many of them, I do not need a
> custom made theme/template for the site, but I do need it to look
> professional and stylish. It would be great if I could browse through
> (or have my client) and select the one they feel fits their business.

Well - maybe you should read the GPL carefully and try to remember the
saying: "free as in free speech, not as in free beer"
In this case you already got a fully furnished bar with all the necessary
equipment, soft drinks, fruit, alcoholics _and_ beer and you really got the
guts to complain about the fact that there are no ready made cocktails
including the decoration that you can sell to your customers? Maybe it would
be even better, if you could stay at home and some of the guys who already
built the bar for free would sell the drinks for you without asking for any
payment?
Sorry, Dude, but if you want to earn money, maybe it would be a good idea to
do at least some small parts of the whole job on your own.
You want to sell Cocktails? Well - learn how to make them or pay a
professional bartender if you are too lazy.
There are even supermarkets where you can get them directly out of the
freezer for just a few bucks or sometimes for free.
http://soeasy2use.com/
http://www.typo3express.de/templates.html
http://webempoweredchurch.org/products/templates/repository/

Cheers ...