[TYPO3] Mark external links

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Tue Jul 11 21:17:43 CEST 2006

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Robert. It can be done with Typoscript.. Simply extend
> "lib.parseFunc.tags.link" and check the links. As all numeric values are
> internal inks. (To check for mail links, you could simply split the link at
> the "@" char, and see if the 2ndpart of the split has any value or not..
> I posted an example on the old TYPO3 FAQ list, showing the above method, but
> unfortnatly I can't find a link to it anywhere. :(

Hmm do you have any idea how it worked? I searched google, but without
any result. As this feature is IMHO not that unimportant for usability
and accessibility, I'd like to put up a howto on the wiki as soon as
there is a solution.

If everything else fails, I'd use Sebastian's solution, but as I stated
earlier: I'd prefer a TS based solution if there is any.

Cheers,
Ro