[TYPO3] Mark external links

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Jul 11 18:39:13 CEST 2006

Hi Robert. It can be done with Typoscript.. Simply extend
"lib.parseFunc.tags.link" and check the links. As all numeric values are
internal inks. (To check for mail links, you could simply split the link at
the "@" char, and see if the 2ndpart of the split has any value or not..
I posted an example on the old TYPO3 FAQ list, showing the above method, but
unfortnatly I can't find a link to it anywhere. :(

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1152526885.2910.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...