[TYPO3] Firefox and rtehtmlarea typo3browsers open homepage of website

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Tue Jul 11 10:24:48 CEST 2006

I was having a lot of problems trying to add Insert Links running
rtehtmlarea 1.4.1 running Typo3 3.8. I ended up downgrading to
rtehtmlarea version 1.20 and adding links works now. My guess is that
it is a bug in version 1.4.1.

Along with this, Typo3 is not accepting img or h1,h2 tags. Maybe this
is a Typo3 issue and not rtehtmlarea, but if I add any img or h1
tags, they either get displayed as text or completely discarded (and
not saved in the content item).

Ryan Off