[TYPO3] Template troubles

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Mon Jul 10 16:21:21 CEST 2006

Tyler,

I have just tried all of the below and it makes a lot more sense than
any of the documentation or tutorials do!! You just stated what's there,
what it does and where to put it. now that's something I can understand,
exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you very much! I'm sure more questions will pop up now, but this
is a really good basis to start with.

And no, no programming background whatsoever, just htmL & CSS which I
also learnt myself. just trying to get this to work! :)

Chris