[TYPO3] Typo3 version 4 with tiny rte extension problem

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sun Jul 9 13:56:23 CEST 2006

Tim Loenders wrote:

> 1. When i try to apply a H1 on some text it shows perfectly well in the rte
> edit zone in the back-end, but in the front end it applies a different
> style; I have set the Styles setting of the tiny rte config, asked on
> installation, to a custom location
> "fileadmin/templates/styles/rte/styles.css". it seems like some different
> (and to me unknown) style interferes somewhere.

If set correctly default styles for HTML elements are used.
Maybe you have defined some classes, which are not shown in BE.
Note that some extra classes are added *afterward* and
they don't have any effect when you edit contents in BE.

> 2. When I apply a link it shows also well in the rte (although also with a
> somewhere else defined style), but when i see the front-end I see the link
> label with the word array attached before it. There is no link activity on
> mouseover. e.g. link = go here , then it shows -> Arraygo here

normally htmlarea rte adds them withou extra RTE config.
Maybe this a generic issue.
try this in TS Config for pages

RTE.default.proc.dontConvBRtoParagraph = 1
RTE.config.tt_content.bodytext.proc.allowedClasses =
leipis,bodytext,otsikko,otsikko2
RTE.classesAnchor {
    externalLink {
      class = external-link