[TYPO3] Template troubles

Marlies C marliesc_spam at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:27:30 CEST 2006

dave ashton wrote:
  > Is mcuniverse your site? If so, it is very informative and could be
a good
> place for snippets, tuts and advice.

mcuniverse.com is my site. The TYPO3 section came about, because of my
struggles with the program. So I documented what I learnd and at the
same time share it with others. It seems that I have a knack for taking
'geek' talk and translating it into 'layman's' terms. I find that a lot
of the documentations that come with extensions are written by the
programmer and they leave out important steps or what is obvious for
them but not for non-programmers like me.

> Dave

Marlies
www.mcuniverse.com