[TYPO3] Text Content Objects - Text Align "Center"

Sven Albert-Pedersen alfa-x at web.de
Sat Jul 1 08:57:45 CEST 2006

Hi Jessica,

> Using the Rich Text Editor, they are simply highlighting a paragraph of
> text and selecting Paragraph: "<Justify Center>" from the drop down
> menu. This will center the text in the RTE, but after saving the
> change, the changes to not appear on the page.

as far as I know you can either align paragraphs left or right or center
them OR you justify them. Just like in any word-like writing programme.
I've never heard somebody "justify center"ing a paragraph.

Perhaps there's something in you source or css-file that prevents the
paragraphs to be shown as you'd like them to be.

Sven