[TYPO3] FE-Logout in Menu

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Jan 31 18:26:47 CET 2006

Hi Felix. It won't be possible using the "addParams", as that's a property
of the entire TMENU, and what you want is to put it on the TMENUITEM level..
To do that, you'll have to create a small IProcFunc that adds the extra
parameter. (The best method.)

Or turn off the default linking (doNotLinkIt=1) and then create your own
links by using the "stdWrap.typolink" property.
That way you can use the "if" property at item level.

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.1.1138708638.23300.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...