[TYPO3] Duplicating content for other languages (TemplaVoila)

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Tue Jan 31 13:53:39 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> If you use TemplaVoila and going to translate it, there are two ways.

Hi Dimitry,

Thanks for your quick reply.

What I actually meant was duplicating everything directly on the db
level in order to avoid an endless copy/paste nightmare.

Do you think this would be possible without messing up everything?

> And use typo3 4.0 beta 2 + templavoila from CVS. It handles translations
> much better than version 0.4.

Thanks for the pointer. I'll definitely do that, because we're using
content elements within flexforms and this does not work at all for
languages other than the default with TV 0.4.
--
Regards
Nick Weisser

Openstream Internet Solutions