[TYPO3] Main domain page is blank

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at email.it
Sun Jan 29 19:33:16 CET 2006

Hi.

Today should had been the opening day of my first typo3 site but i'm
having an issue.

If i call : www.netwargamingitalia.net  i get a blank page
If i call : www.netwargamingitalia.net/index.html i get a blank page
If i call : www.netwargamingitalia.net/index.htm i get a 404 error (
page not found )
If i call: www.netwargamingitalia.net/index.php i finally get the site
running ok.

Yesterday i moved my typo3 site from a subfolder to the root of the
hosting. All went ok. I made invisible the rootpage of the site to avoid
visitor to see it while i was completing the site.
I also installed realurl, modified the .htaccess...then i realize about
a bug related to RTE internal link and then i uninstalled realurl, and i
cleaned all modifies i did to localconifg and to .htaccess and so on.

Today i completing the site...then i made VSIBILE the rootpage of site
and i realized about this issue,the blank page.

What could be ? What i'm missing ?

Regards,

Francesco

--
Net Wargaming Italia - La risorsa italiana per gli appassionati di
wargame e strategici a turni

info at netwargamingitalia.net
darksky at netwargamingitalia.net