[TYPO3] Disable E-Mail Verification / Check - To use mail at localhost

Christian Ruppert ChristianRuppert at gmx.net
Sun Jan 29 17:45:29 CET 2006

Hello,

I have a typo3 on my local machine. (with mercury)
Now I'm trying to test some stuff, the "front end user registration"
plugin, for example.

But I got the problem that an email adress like "mail at localhost" is
rejected (not valid)
Is there any "global option" where typo3 checks the integrity of entered
mail adresses. I looked around in the extension, but i think typo3 takes
care of the check. I now something about php, so even if there is no
"option" i may disable the check by hand, if anybody can tell me, which
file (xyz.php) takes care of the check..

Thanks,

Christian