[TYPO3] Can't include CSS Styled Content?

Adam Carlin signup at blissend.com
Sun Jan 29 16:04:43 CET 2006

Hi,

I am following the Modern Template Building, part 1
tutorial. I'm at the stage trying to include (static from
extension) the css_styled_extension.

When I do this and click save, it shows it like I clicked
"save page and view document." It never really saves and the
render of the page is all messed up. Actually it's like a
preview and not really showing up on the site.

When I click to edit the whole template record again, it's
not included. Any ideas on why this is happening?

~Adam

Typo3 v3.8.0
CSS Styled Content v0.2.2